The Bonnie’s Crew poetry anthology is here! Our tiny A6 paperback contains 41 poets and 52 pages of poetry. It’s a limited first print run of 200, and they’ve been flying out my front door – but we do still have plenty available. ‘But how do we get one?’ you might be asking. It’s easy!
- Donate £5 per copy of the book to our JustGiving page.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me the following:
- How much you donated
- How many books you would like (as long as you’ve donated enough!)
- Your postal address
- If you are in the UK, I will see to the shipping. (Unless you would be happy to voluntarily pay £1 towards my postage costs, as it does add up sending this many books. If you are happy to pay shipping, please send £1 using PayPal friends and family option (to avoid fees) to email@example.com. You can do so after receiving your parcel if you’re more comfortable with that.)
- If you are international, postage will need to be paid separately to me via PayPal, because it’s a fair bit more than UK shipping. At the moment I am getting used to how much it costs to send things to Europe and further afield, so I have been asking people to reimburse me after I send. When I’ve sent enough parcels and worked it out, I should be able to list the postage here.
- And that’s it – your little book will be winging its way to you a day or two after payment, and you’ll feel the warm glow of doing a lovely thing to help the Children’s Heart Surgery Fund help Leeds Congenital Hearts!